Monday 5 May 2014

Strange Looking Seagull!

So I went for a walk with my Husband the other day. We go by this "duck" pond, that has a walking trail around it. I put duck in quotations, because at first, the pond didn't really have any ducks, save for the odd straggler every few years. Now, there are ducks there that never ever leave, even in the depths of winter. I think it's because people feed them. I try to bring bird seed, rather than bread, because bread is junk food for birds. Anyway, we went there, and as we were getting ready to leave, I saw some seagulls, who now also hang around by the dozens, because they know there is easy food to be had. Take a look at this, and tell me what you think this is sticking out of it's neck? Some people have said, a crab or lobster leg, but my Husband says it looked like an extra deformed beak. I think he's right, but then I think the other people could be as well. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment